What is Direct Primary Care?
Direct Primary Care (DPC) is a nation-wide movement of Primary Care doctors who have disembarked from the insurance companies and their assembly-line model of medicine in favor of re-establishing the patient-doctor relationship. We operate on a monthly membership fee, which allows patients to receive unlimited office visits and technology visits (email, cell phone/text messages). At Roark Family Health, DPC means you spend more time with your doctor, building a much closer patient/doctor relationship. Dr. Roark is able to spend more time with her patients and generally guarantees appointments within 24 hours. Our membership-based approach to routine and preventive care can significantly reduces health care costs.
- Unlimited office visits with no copay
- Open access to your doctor via text, email, phone
- Weight loss management (phentermine when appropriate)
- Medications at wholesale cost
- Labs at wholesale cost
- Wellness Physicals
- DOT physicals
- Medical Marijuana Certifications
- Joint Injections
- Laceration Repair
- Pulmonary Function Tests (reduced cost)
- Xrays in office (reduced cost)
- Ultrasounds at greatly reduced cost (administered by Focal Points in office)