- Single Adult: $125/month
- Adult Couple: $200/month
- Children under age 18: $30/month
Families with children under age 18 in the same house, add $30/month per child with a maximum family expense of $275/month.
10% discount for employers with 3 total participating employees, when employer is covering the group as a whole. Membership fees are prepaid monthly with direct withdrawal available.
20% discount for paying annually (may not be combined with employer discount).
- No co-payments, No co-insurance, No deductibles (no hidden costs)
- Unlimited office visits during business hours
- Acute care visits during Urgent Care hours
- Unlimited nurse visits during business hours
- Unlimited access to physician – Including phone, text, email
- DOT physicals at no additional cost
- Medical management of chronic diseases (diabetes, high blood pressure, thyroid disorders, high cholesterol, depression, birth control, etc.)
- Physical exams (Well Child, Well Woman/pap smears, school/sports physicals)
- Weight management with both medications and nutrition counseling
- Weight/blood pressure checks
- Allergy shots/vaccination administration/B-12 injections
- Ear wash
- Blood draws, pregnancy tests, urine testing
- Medical education (diabetes/asthma/COPD self-care)
- Pulmonary Function Tests
- IV fluids
- Mole/Skin tag removal
- Skin biopsies
- Cortisone injections
- Joint injections
- Yearly wellness and prevention planning
- Women’s health including pap smears, contraception, IUD insertion/removal and Nexplanon insertion/removal, birth control injections
- Same day appointments - pending availability
- Longer appointment times (average 30 minutes to 1 hour)
Greatly discounted labs, medications, vaccinations, X-rays and other services--Our cost is your cost!
The only additional expenses to the monthly membership fees will be for medications and supplies used. Any medications prescribed and dispensed at the clinic will be charged at the clinic’s cost. If we don’t have the medications you need in stock, we can order them from the wholesaler or even write a prescription to take to your favorite pharmacy. Likewise, any labs ordered and drawn at the clinic will be at the cost to process the labs. X-rays of any body part can be completed in the clinic and electronically sent to the Radiologist to read, all for only $65!